- “Salve cittadini di Roma! Behold a sight most splendid! Caterina Sforza, she-whore of Forlì, has finally been brought to heel!”
- ——Lucrezia presenting Caterina Sforza to a crowd.[来源]
- “I know... I know where that bastard is going. San Pietro... The pavilion in the courtyard.”
- ——Lucrezia helping Ezio.[来源]
On August 18, 1503, Lucrezia found out her father had taken possession of her supply of cantarella poison from the Castel Sant'Angelo. When she subsequently heard that Cesare was also meeting with her father that day, she immediately realized Rodrigo's intentions.
Hurrying to the Papal apartments, Lucrezia entered just in time to discover Cesare eating an apple that Rodrigo had left out for him, and was able to warn him of the poison within it before he had eaten too much.
Enraged at the attempt on his life, Cesare forced the rest of the apple down Rodrigo's throat, all the while demanding the Pope to tell him the location of the Apple of Eden. Lucrezia, in an attempt to save her father, yelled to Cesare that she knew where it was hidden.
Cesare went on to threaten her instead, seizing her by the throat and rebuking any of her attempts to calm him. Tearfully, she asked him if he had ever loved her, but Cesare only answered that he saw her as his sister and nothing more. At this, she spat in his face, and was only slapped and further choked as he continued to interrogate her.
Ezio, who had watched the scene unfold from outside a window, rushed to Lucrezia's aid, but reached her only moments after she had given in to Cesare's demands. Lucrezia watched as Ezio paid Rodrigo his last respects and closed his eyes, before deciding to inform him of the Apple's location as well.
- “My birthplace, my family, have been taken from me. You think Ferrara loves me? I am a stranger, a castaway. An orphan.”
- ——Lucrezia Borgia.[来源]
Having married her third husband, the Duke of Ferrara Alfonso d'Este, in 1502, Lucrezia sought sanctuary with him after the death of her father. Though she cut off all ties from the rest of her family as she lived with him in Delizia di Belriguardo, Lucrezia was considered a stranger by the townspeople, and was neither accepted nor loved by them.
In 1506, Lucrezia was visited once again by Ezio Auditore, who sought her out inside her palazzo. At first, she calmly asked him if he was there to take her life, but he only answered that he was there for the da Vinci paintings that had been taken by the Borgia during the siege of Monteriggioni.
Lucrezia refused to give them to him, and, upon remembering that the Assassin could sympathize with losing so much, suggested that they "comfort" each other. Ezio appeared to agree and seduced her, thus she decided to tell him the locations of the paintings he needed, as well as give him the only one she had kept.
However, as they kissed, Ezio discretely tied Lucrezia to the curtains of the room, before swiftly leaving. Lucrezia cried for her guards, but the Assassin was able to escape with the last da Vinci painting she owned.
- “Chiudi la bocca! None speak ill of the Borgia! The same will happen to any who defy us!”
- ——Lucrezia humiliating Caterina in Rome.[来源]
Lucrezia was a cruel and ruthless woman, much like Cesare. She was unafraid to curse her enemies in public, or use violence and poison to benefit herself.
She was both bold and independent, daring to hold romantic relationships with various men despite being married. She also had an incestuous relationship with her own brother, Cesare, and seemed to hate it when other women got close to him. In spite of this, inwardly, she was also extremely vulnerable, something that Perotto Calderon noticed and pitied.
Additionally, Lucrezia genuinely loved her son Giovanni, and was agonized by her inability to reveal that she was his mother, once even breaking down into tears when he asked her if he could trust her.
- 卢克雷齐娅·博吉亚生了七八个孩子；乔瓦尼·博吉亚、罗德里戈·博吉亚 de Aragon埃尔科莱·德斯特二世, Ippolito II d'Este, Alessandro 德斯特、Leonora 德斯特、弗朗切斯科·德斯特和伊莎贝拉·玛丽亚·德斯特。伊莎贝拉出生在1519年，但是在同一天晚些时候死了。这次生产导致的并发症使得卢克雷齐娅在10天后死去。
- 卢克雷齐娅在刺客信条：兄弟会中台伯岛藏身处的肖像把她的名字错拼成"Lucretia" ，是"Lucrezia"的拉丁文拼法
- 在Animus数据库，卢克雷齐娅没有被列为目标，而更像是伙伴。此外，在鹰眼视觉中， 卢克雷齐娅不以任何一种颜色显示，尽管在整个游戏中与埃齐奥敌对（不包括记忆"一天一个苹果 "）
- 在刺客信条：启示录 中，当埃齐奥伪装成吟游诗人时，他在唱关于 卢克雷齐娅和她的前夫以及和她哥哥切萨雷的关系。