- 主要词条: 1號伊甸蘋果
- 主要词条: 2號伊甸蘋果
This Apple of Eden, also called the Oracle's Relic or the Light of Amun-Ra by Bayek, was initally held by the Order of the Ancients member Medunamun. After finding Medunamun, the Medjay Bayek took the Apple of Eden from him and bludgeoned Medunamun to death with it for mocking the loss of his son Khemu and Bayek's failure to save him. 
Bayek would later carry this Apple with him until leaving it in the hands of Apollodorus, who lost it once more to Flavius Metellus, though Bayek retrieved it once more from Flavius after assassinating the Roman at Cyrene's Temple of Apollo. Following this, Bayek later stored it at the Library of Alexandria.
- 主要词条: 3號伊甸蘋果
The earliest known human possessors of this Piece were the Freemasons, who brought it over from Europe to the New World. General George Washington, a Freemason, recovered the Apple during the American Revolutionary War. It began to give him nightmares of a parallel universe where he used its power to rule America as a king, so he gave it to the Assassin Ratonhnhaké:ton, who dropped it into the sea.
By the 20th century, the Apple had been recovered, and Franklin D. Roosevelt had it in his possession. He teamed up with Winston Churchill and Joseph Stalin in the fabrication of World War II.
The Third Apple was given to Kennedy's Presidential successor, Lyndon B. Johnson, who was secretly a Templar. Johnson used the Apple to push for the Apollo 11 project, which retrieved the Fifth Apple from the moon without opposition.共济会，他们将它从欧洲带到了新世界。乔治·华盛顿是一位共济会成员，同时也是第一位美国联邦总统。
- 主要词条: 4號伊甸蘋果
- 主要词条: 5號伊甸蘋果
- 主要词条: 埃齐奥的伊甸苹果
Apple of Eden 7
- 主要词条: Apple of Eden 7
In 1868, one Apple of Eden was in the possession of the British Templars, at an underground laboratory. It being studied by Sir David Brewster in behalf of the British Templars. Upon Evie assassinating Sir David Brewster, the Apple was overloaded and detonated, collapsing the underground laboratory and all that housed it with only Evie left as the sole survivor.
- 主要词条: Aguilar's Apple of Eden
The first known human to possess the Apple was Muhammad XII of Granada, who was forced to hand it over to Grand Inquisitor and Templar Tomás de Torquemada in 1492 when the latter captured Muhammad's son, Prince Ahmed. The artifact did not stay in his possession for very long, however, as Assassins Aguilar de Nerha and Maria immediately launched an attack to take back the Apple.
While Maria died in the ensuing battle, Aguilar was able to escape with the artifact and later gave it to Assassin ally Christopher Columbus, who took it with him as he set sail for the New World. The Apple would stay with Columbus until his death, at which point the Piece of Eden accompanied his remains back to the Seville Cathedral in Spain, where they were buried.
In 2016, the Apple was recovered by the Templars after they used Callum Lynch to relive Aguilar's memories. However, when Alan Rikkin unveiled the artifact in front of the Council of Elders in London, he was assassinated by Callum, who took the Apple and made his escape along with fellow Assassin inmates Moussa and Lin.
Akhenaten's Apple of Eden
This Apple of Eden was found by the Pharaoh Akhenaten who believed that the relic was Aten himself. During Bayek's travels to Thebes, he began a paranormal investigation into finding the Apple as well as eradicating the curse of the pharaohs.
- The ancient Greek athlete Kyros of Zarax discovered an Apple in the temple of Aphrodite. He used this to win a race as an older man so as to gain the princess Atalanta's hand in marriage.
- The 15th century Assassin Li Tong possessed an Apple, which she protected from falling into the hands of the Yongle Emperor during his purge of the Chinese branch of the Order.
- During the coronation of Charles II of England, he noticed his general George Monck speaking to a man holding a sphere wrapped in a cloth, but had to bow his head to receive his crown before he could look any further.
- In 1839, the Assassin Arbaaz Mir and his servant Raza Soora explored the First Civilization ruins in the caverns beneath Ranjit Singh 's summer palace . Amongst these ruins was a statue of Durga holding several Pieces of Eden, including an Apple.
- Mentor's wake 16.png
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad holding an Apple of Eden
- Lost legacy 3.png
Altaïr sealing the Apple beneath the fortress in Masyaf
- Leo work 4.png
Leonardo da Vinci observing the designs projected by Ezio's Apple
- Message 1.png
Ezio Auditore discovering Altaïr's Apple
- ACBM-Durga statue.jpg
Durga's statue holding an Apple of Eden
- Apple Retrieval 7.png
Desmond Miles and the others recovering Ezio's Apple
- AC3 Temple Opening.png
Desmond using Ezio's Apple in the Grand Temple
- ACM Apple of Eden Torquemada.jpg
Torquemada holding an Apple of Eden
- ACM Apple without its shell.jpg
An Apple without its shell and opened
- 刺客信条 - 会议室电子邮件
- 刺客信条2 - 符号 - 谜题 #9 "帽子戏法"
- 刺客信条2 - 符号 - 谜题 #3 "后裔"
- 刺客信条2 - 符号 - 谜题 #19 "第四天"
- 刺客信条：团结 - 列王陵
- 刺客信条2 - 符号 - 谜题 #2 "六十四个方格"
- Assassin's Creed: Origins
- 刺客信条2 - 字形 - 拚圖 #2 "Sixty-four Squares"
- Assassin's Creed II - Glyphs - Puzzle #17 "The Bunker"
- Assassin's Creed II - Glyphs - Puzzle #10 "Apollo"
- 刺客信条2 - 符号 - 谜题 #17 "银行家"
- 刺客信条2 - 符号 - 谜题 #10 "阿波罗"
- 刺客信条2 - 符号 - 谜题 #4 "无限的知识"
- 刺客信条2 - 符号 - 谜题 #11 "发明家"
- 刺客信条2 - 符号 - 谜题 #12 "工业巨子"
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy - Divine Science: Chapter 2 - Kyros of Zarax
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations – Discover Your Legacy
- Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy - Holidays: Chapter 1 - Ghosts of Christmas Past
- Assassin's Creed: Brahman